How to Restore Lost Chrome Bookmarks?April 20, 2019
Did you lose all your saved bookmarks in Chrome Browser after updating Windows or Chrome Browser? Do not panic at all; we have solution to this problem. It is quite common for Chrome users to lose or delete important bookmarks due to various reasons. But usually it puzzled the users when their Chrome gets updated and chrome history deleted. If you need help, contact Google Support Number USA +1-214431-5122 to get connected quickly with expert’s team who knows every solution to restore your lost chrome bookmarks.
Methods to Restore Chrome Bookmarks:
Method 1: Find lost Chrome bookmarks from Chrome backups in PC
Usually a back up file is created by chrome where all your bookmarks and browsing history is save. Follow the steps below:
- Launch Windows Explorer
- Replace “NAME” with windows user account
- You will find Bookmarks and Bookmarks.bak folders
- Rename Bookmarks file to Bookmarks.old and Bookmarks.bak to Bookmarks
- On re-launching Chrome you will find deleted bookmarks.
Method 2: Recover from Google History
If you haven’t cleaned up your Google history, follow this method to fix your problem.
- Go to Google History
- Keep sign in to your Google account
- Got to Tab History
- Add your favorites or bookmarks from your browsing history
Method 3: Use DNS Cache to find lost Chrome bookmarks
- Press Windows + R
- Type cmd and click on ‘OK’
- Type ipcongif/ displaydns in command prompt and press enter tab
- A list of recent visited website will appear from which you can browse them again and bookmark them.
If these steps and methods don’t restore your bookmark, you should connect immediately to support service number in USA for quick response to your problem and instant solutions. Dial our toll-free number Google Customer Support Number USA +1-214431-5122 for 24×7 hours support.